Replicator for Text & CSV Files
Please read the basic notes for setting up a replicator on the Replicator Wizard page.
Text or CSV (Comma Separated Values) files contain one dataset in each line. The fields of the dataset are separated with a separator (e.g. comma). A field may be enclosed by double quotes. The first line usually contains the names of the fields. Supported character sets include ASCII, UTF-8 and Unicode (UTF-16 LE). The character set will automatically be determined by the file's Byte Order Mark (BOM)+.
Procedure for adding a Replicator
- Select the type of data source
Select the Text/CSV File database type.
- Define login information to access the datasource
- Settings for the data source (Choose the file that will be imported, etc.)
- Enter the path to the file
Enter which Text or CSV file should be used.
Enter which field separator is used in the file.
- First line contains field names
This option should be on, if the first line in the file contains the names of the fields.
- Fieldmapping, which sourcefields whrere copied to which LDAP fields
- Configure links to contact URL
- Datasource location settings
- Schedule replication plan
- Defining additional applications to be started
- Assigning a name to the new replicator