Export Replicator for CSV Files
Please read the basic notes for setting up a replicator on the Replicator Wizard page.
Procedure for Adding a Replicator
- Select the type of data source
Select the CSV Data database type.
- MetaDirectory Contacts.
Which Contacts should be exported from MetaDirectory?
Select the Search Base from which the contacts should be exported. To export all contacts, select dc=meta.
You can specify an LDAP filter here, if you only want to export certain contacts. To export all contacts in the Search Base, use "(objectclass=contactperson)".
- Selecting the CSV File. To Which File should the Contacts be exported?
- Choose CSV file. In which file will you export your contacts?
Enter a file name to an existing path.
- File format:
Enter which field separator is used in the file.
- Field assignment
The CSV file schema has been pre-defined.
- Schedule replication plan
- Defining additional applications to be started
- Assigning a name to the new replicator