Replicator for MetaDirectory
Please read the basic notes for setting up a replicator on the Replicator Wizard page.
Procedure for Adding a Replicator
- Select the type of data source
Select the MetaDirectory database type.
- Settings for the data source (selection of the server, the data structure that should be imported and so forth)
- Server Name
Enter the computer name or the IP address.
The default LDAP port is 712.
You may locate MetaDirectory servers in the local network.
Select the manner of authentication for the LDAP server.
- Login not required
If the LDP server does not require any login information, select this option.
- Manual Login
Enter the user name and password for the LDAP server. The user name must follow a specific format. Examples include: cn=Username, cn=users, dc=company, dc=com or Administrator@company.com
Enter where to search in the database.
- Search Base
The search base for the MetaDirectory server should contain only a single data source.
- Schedule replication plan
- Defining additional applications to be started
- Assigning a name to the new replicator