Replicator for google contacts
For using Google contacts replicators, the following components are required:
||Microsoft® .NET Framework 4.0
||A valid Google user account.
Please read the basic notes for setting up a replicator on the Replicator Wizard page.
Procedure for adding a Replicator
- If you own an account on https://developers.google.com/, login to the Google website.
- If not, create an account.
- Go there to the API Manager and create an OAuth-2.0-Client-ID.
- Save the newly created OAuth-2.0-Client-ID as .json-file on your computer.
- Create now a new replicator of type "Google Contacts".
- Press 'Client-ID' and choose the downloaded file.
- Press next. Your default-browser will open the first time with the OAuth-login sceen.
- Grant access and press next.
- Field Assignment: Which source fields will be copied to which LDAP fields
- Configure links to contact URL
- Datasource location settings
- Schedule replication plan
- Defining additional applications to be started
- Assigning a name to the new replicator