Replicator for Steps Business Solution
Please read the basic notes for setting up a replicator on the Replicator Wizard page.
Procedure for Adding a Replicator
- Select the type of data source
Select the Steps Business Solution database type.
- Define login information to access the datasource
Please note that you will not be able to access system data sources using a user account.
For ODBC databases, please read the notes about access rights from a System and User Context as well.
- Settings for the data source (selection of the server, the data structure that should be imported and so forth)
Select the Database
An ODBC data source is defined by the ODBC Connection string. The ODBC Data Sources dialog, which will display the ODBC data sources made available by the system, will be opened by clicking on the Browse... button. You may optionally select file data sources or computer data sources. You will find additional information about file and computer data sources in the online help from Microsoft, which you can open by clicking the Help button on the ODBC dialog. Select the SQL Server ODBC driver for accessing the view configured in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0.
Select the Table
Once you have selected the database, the table selection dialog will appear. Use it to select the table containing the address information including telephone numbers. Relational address databases are not supported. The telephone numbers must be in the same table as the names.
- Field Assignment: Which Source Fields will be copied to which LDAP Fields
- Configure links to contact URL
- Datasource location settings
- Schedule replication plan
- Defining additional applications to be started
- Assigning a name to the new replicator